Assisted Living Residences
Assisted Living Residences are state licensed residences that combine housing, health and supportive services to support resident independence and aging in place. At a minimum, assisted living residences shall offer, within a homelike setting, a private bedroom, private bath, living space, kitchen capacity, and a lockable door. Assisted living shall promote resident self-direction and active participation in decision-making while emphasizing individuality, privacy and dignity. Assisted Living Facilities must meet the Licensing Regulations as well as the Residential Care Home Licensing Regulations which are designed to protect the welfare and rights of residents to ensure that residents receive quality care.
Review the findings of Standard Survey Results in the DLP Registry
Click on the individual facility for contact information and service descriptions.
- Cathedral Square Senior Living (Burlington)
- Converse Home (Burlington)
- The Residence at Shelburne Bay East (Shelburne)
- The Residence at Otter Creek (Middlebury)
- Mansfield Place (Essex Jct.)
- Meadows At East Mountain (Rutland)
- Valley Terrace (White River Junction)
- Vernon Assisted Living Residence (Vernon)
- Village at Cedar Hill, Inc. (Windsor)
- West River Valley Assisted Living Residence (Townshend)
- Woodstock Terrace (Woodstock)