Home Health & Hospice
Home Health Agencies provide nursing services, personal care, physical therapy, homemaker services and social work services. Many also offer hospice care in the home. The state of Vermont ensures all residents have access to comprehensive, medically necessary home health services which are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Review the findings of Standard Survey Results in the DLP Registry
Click on the individual facility for contact information and service descriptions.
- Addison County Home Health and Hospice (Middlebury)
- Bayada Home Health Care (South Burlington)
- Caledonia Home Health Care (St. Johnsbury)
- Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice (Barre)
- Franklin County Home Health and Hospice (St. Albans)
- Lamoille County Home Health and Hospice (Morrisville)
- Manchester Health Services (Manchester Center)
- Orleans Essex VNA & Hospice
- Visiting Nurse Assoc. (VNA) and Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire (Bellows Falls)
- Visiting Nurse Assoc. (VNA) of Chittenden/Grand Isle (Colchester)
- Visiting Nurse Assoc. (VNA) and Hospice of Orleans/Essex (Newport)
- Visiting Nurse Assoc. (VNA) of Rutland Area (Rutland)
Review the findings of Standard Licensing Surveys in the DLP Registry.
Check the Home Health Compare website for detailed information about every Medicare-certified home health agency in the country.
(*You will leave the DLP website and enter Medicare’s Home Health Compare online tool.)