Vermont is served by seventeen different hospitals across the state. Each facility is regulated by multiple state and federal agencies, including the Division of Licensing and Regulation.
Review the findings of Standard Survey Results and Results of Complaint Investigations in the DLP Registry
Click on the individual facility for contact information and service descriptions.
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro Retreat
- Central Vermont Medical Center (Berlin)
- Copley Hospital (Morrisville)
- University of Vermont Medical Center (Burlington)
- Gifford Medical Hospital (Randolph)
- Grace Cottage Hospital (Townshend)
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (Windsor)
- North Country Hospital and Health Center (Newport)
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (St. Johnsbury)
- Northwestern Medical Center (St. Albans)
- Porter Hospital (Middlebury)
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (Bennington)
- Springfield Hospital
- Veterans Administration (VA) Medical Center (White River Jct.)
- Vermont Psychiatric Care Hospital (Morrisville)
The Hospital Compare website allows consumers to compare quality measurements compiled by the US Dept. of Health & Human Services.
(*You will leave the DLP website and enter Medicare’s Hospital Compare online tool.)